Social Media

OJO Coffee, Bangsar

Rather fresh in the Bangsar area is OJO Coffee!

Having seen it around for some time now, I finally got the opportunity to try it out when Muiz and Char wanted to hang out but didn't know where. Walked around Jalan Telawi and tadahhh!


OJO Coffee opens till late, perfect for late night talking sessions!

As you walk into the shop, tempting cakes will be calling out to you from the refrigerator! It's so hard to ignore even when our stomachs were too full for any more food! :S

order & pay at the counter

menu

Look at the array of cakes! I kinda wanna try their Jackfruit Cream Cake and the Peanut Butter Varlhona Chocolate cakes next time.






It's interior is a fusion of earthy and coffee concept. I liked that the cafe is very simple, clean and spacious yet doesn't feel empty. Plenty of tables and chairs for diners, always a good thing!


learn your coffee

climb the ladder


I especially liked the long table where there are ports available for charging devices! Makes me think I should take some time to blog (not study, cz I need to isolate myself when I study lol) at calm and quiet places like these...except, I prefer sitting in a corner rather than out in the open :X



international coffee beans

OJO Coffee also provides free water! So if you're thirsty on a hot day and want free water, just walk on in! hahahahaha I shall assume it's for customers only, but why not? :P



What inspired this blog post was actually their toilet. I made a beeline for the toilet upon arrival cz...high tide! hahaha While doing my business, I read the informative poster on the door and thought it was pretty cool, and I liked the wooden walls... and here I am writing :P


view from the toilet bowl HAHA
(read for OJO & logo definition)

Okay, enough of toilet talk.

As you might have guessed....we decided to get a slice of cake to share hehehe We were pacing back and forth at the glass panel being indecisive...then gave in to temptation, agreeing that we should share a slice :X

Supper of the night!
[Cafe latte, RM10; Spicy Chai Latte, RM12; Cendol cheesecake with gula melaka, RM13.90]

I've never had chai lattes before, so I was up for sharing the Spicy Chai Latte with Char! Unfortunately, I didn't exactly like it. Not a big fan of cinnamon in my drink and when it has cooled down, the taste was too overwhelming. When hot, it's still bearable. Although I have to say, it smells really good!

The Cendol Cheesecake with Gula Melaka is their bestseller, and that's what we got. I liked it, but didn't love it. I very much prefer the cendol cake from The Flingstones. The cheesecakes I prefer are usually very subtle like the New York and lemon cheesecakes cz it's very filling for me. If any other tastes are added to it, like chocolate, I just cannot handle it lol

Oh! As I'm typing, I realized I don't typically like food that fills me up fast. In this case, cheesecakes...and I have a known distaste for any sort of noodles for the same reason! haha

  The disturbing side view




I'll be back to try other cakes and drinks some time down the road..especially when it's past 10pm and many shops have closed. Maybe even for the rare tea times!


OJO Coffee
23, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru
Sunday-Thursday: 9am-1am
Friday & Saturday: 9am-2am


ps: uh oh..the photos are making me hungry. Good thing I'm heading to Melaka for legit cendol and shawarma tomorrowwww!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD