Social Media

London Sandwich Co., Suria KLCC

London Sandwich Co. (LSC), is a fancy sandwich shop I've been wanting to visit ever since I noticed its existence a couple months back.


It is situated on the concourse level. From the direction of the LRT, it is a couple shops away from Roti Boy. From the centre court, head in the direction of Vincci, Giordano and Nando's.



LSC does not only sell sandwiches, but also salads, sparkling soda (Taping Tapir!!!!), coffee, tea and some pastries. To be honest, what attracted me to this shop was its fancy name hahaha and well, I do like sandwiches! (Ps: I make fab ones too).





delivery ftw!

Although I've always wanted to give their sandwiches a try, I wasn't keen on spending more than RM10 on it, in case the taste doesn't live up to expectations. So if you're the same as me, lucky you! They have it in "halves" too!

The regular sandwiches come in two sets. The halves are one set la, basically. It's actually more than enough for me cz I'm not big eater. The price of the sandwiches are based on the ingredients, for instance, those with chicken would be priced slightly more than meat-free ones.

I got myself the Chicken Basil, RM7.50.




I left the hostel without breakfast, thinking of enjoying my sandwich by the KLCC Park before dropping by the Convention Centre to meet my friends who were volunteering at the Graduan Aspire.

But as soon as I happily stepped out of the glass doors of Suria KLCC, I has hit by the heat (it rhymes!) and strong sunlight that I went "No way am I gonna sit by the fountain and perasan with my sandwich. I'd freaking fry, man!" hahaha Mission failed!

Met my cool peeps before rushing off to meet Char and Tim for real lunch. But first, time to gobble up my late breakfast on the way back to the LRT!

 (spot my new Birks! XD)

Generally, I liked it. The chicken basil was really yummy, but it was only in the middle of it. So both ends were pretty dry. Only drawback was the box design. It's nice and fancy, but if part of the sandwich were to fall back in, it'll be almost impossible to take it out without getting your fingers all dirty.


London Sandwich Co.
Suria KLCC
Mon-Fri: 7.30am-10pm
Sat & Sun: 10am-10pm


***

Saturday lunch with Char and Tim at Gold Chili! Schanni actually invited me to join the Malaysian CEO's lunch at Graduan Aspire, but I had to turn it down cz I'm a keeper of my word lololol No, seriously.

Almost ALMOST missed the KTM to Subang Jaya, quickly hopped on and met Tim on board :X It was a great train ride with him, we talked and talked till we missed our stop LOL I sensed something amiss when Shah Alam station was announced, cz I've never been on the KTM past Subang Jaya station hahaha 


we missed you, Tom!
(we had butter milk chicken, kangkung belacan and omelet)

***

Remember I mentioned about paying my friendzies a visit at Graduan Aspire? Not once, but twice! I just can't get enough of them hahahahaha Had to poison Char's mind a little to get her to go on Sunday, and when Schanni tagged her on Facebook wishing she'd visit, BAM! Sold! hahaha

Schanni and Nafis

Andrew

Moose and Naresh

Sunday trip was when Char and I discovered the existence of many photobooths there!!!! So glad I came back cz I didn't hang around on Saturday. Grab all our friends and took crazy many photos hahaha It was really crazy fun!

met Muvin, Nana, Ammar, Yuneesh, Fatin Nabila and Taha too!!

Oh! Oh! I even tried on a freaking Oculus Rift (didn't know it was it, just found out today hahaha) for a virtual reality roller coaster ride! Everyone who tried it on were expressionless and not one sound was made O.o I tried it and although it wasn't as scary as real roller coaster rides, it was kinda scary too. My friends had fun laughing at me, thanks :P

Photobooths and friends ftw!!!!

1 comment

Instagram

Theme by BD