Social Media

Joe Visits Malaysia: The End

14th February 2014 | Our first Valentine's Day

His return flight was on the 15th, so we got to spend Valentine's Day together. Our first V-day in person.

All my life up till us being together, I never had a Valentine, which makes it extra special to me. You know in high school, every time during the V-day season...friends will get "dedications" from guys from other schools. Chocolates, flowers, candies..you name it! I was one of those who never got anything and just sit by the corner, wishing I got at least one hahaha Of course the blah feeling was there, but I couldn't really care less cz I didn't have any crushes then O.o

I remember the first time I got a bouquet of flowers, it was from him. He took the time and effort to look up a florist in Johor Jaya to deliver roses to me. I was so overjoyed, I cried lol

Anyway, this Valentine's Day, although he didn't get me anything, he took the thought and initiative to get some fancy clothes to dress up and spend the day with me. I was surprised he'd think of dressing up for V-day lol But he did.

him being shy cz my mom called him handsome haha 

Outfits!

That day we were going to 1 Utama. So we wanted to take a direct public bus from University LRT station but the bus never came. Ended up hailing a cab =.="


:')

We walked around 1 Utama for a few hours. Though that's what couples normally do on the weekends, we don't have that privilege. So that's exactly what we did. Oh! We even bumped into Faiz, a friend from LIMA while we were buying Juice Works! What a nice coincidence :)

he bought ice cream and Reese's


One main thing I wanted that day was to take purikura(Japanese photobooth). We went to many arcades, but it was so hard to find! Almost gave up till we head over to E@Curve. They had 2 purikura machines at Molly's Fantasy!!!

Purikura is really fun, especially so if you're the type that doesn't know how to pose lolol And that's the both of us. We had so much of nonsensical fun...and memories to keep with us in the form of pictures!!!



We used both machines available. I preferred the first one cz it printed more photos for us. In most of the photos, Joe looks kinda gay cz those machines smoothens out the skin and makes you really fair. What more he chose the 'super bright' option or something cz we were rushed by the countdown timer and didn't know what to do hahaha

photos from the second machine

We spent quite a lot at the arcade, but it's all in the name of fun and enjoying each other's company. We played this boxing game which I never knew existed. It was crazy fun! The results though...was muscular arms jelly arms LOL He can lah, since he always exercises his arms by lifting his super heavy backpack...not me though :/


My character died first, so I camwhored :P


his favourite Pikachu


For lunch, we had Johnny Rockets!!!! I wanted to bring him there cz I love JR and it's a diner. Business was slow that day, not very happening...and they didn't really dances as they usually would :( But we still had plenty of food and yummy milkshakes!



the face he does every time he sings to me heh

We went back to the hotel in the evening to rest and shower. Believe it or not, it's tiring for the both of us who went around non-stop since the day he arrived. We didn't want the day to end just like that cz after all, it's his last day in Malaysia...so we took a cab to Mid Valley for drinks at TGIF, The Gardens Mall!

There was a loooong line since it's V-day, but since we weren't eating, I asked if we could take the bar seats. Good thing I asked, or we'd have to wait in line for a table we didn't need. Phew! Oh, did I mention the drinks were on him? ^_^

We had some alcoholic drinks, which I don't remember their names...all I can say is, I only like alcoholic beverages when they have ice in them. Once the ice melts, yuck! The bitter taste emerges :/

My strawberry drink :D


Joe got himself 2 drinks, one of which I liked- rum with coke...or something like that. It was nice to just drink and chit chat among other couples. The bartender was really friendly too..well, a bit too friendly cz he added extra alcohol for Joe :/

15th February 2014 | Time for home

My mom left for JB in the morning, while we proceeded to lunch before we went off to the airport from KL Sentral. We had plenty of time since his flight was at like 10.45pm. Although that means we could spend the entire day together before he leaves, I secretly wished that 10.45pm never came. I didn't want to see him go.


I was crying a lot every now and then at the thought of him going back to the US. I just didn't know when was the next time we get to meet again. The tears were very easily triggered...like just a slight nudge can make waves lol

one hour journey in the bus

We hung around the airport, mostly spending our time at Secret Recipe before and after checking in his bags. We had dinner and dessert there as his last meal in Malaysia. Secret Recipe's lasagna sucks, btw.




Michelle arrived just before Joe entered Departure Hall. I got her to pick me up cz it was late and I remember clearly that I didn't wanna be alone that night.

Obviously, there was a lot a lot of tears as we said our goodbyes. I watched him go down the escalator to the hall, wishing he didn't have to go. To my surprise, Michelle cried like a baby too hahaha She said she felt sad for me and us cz it took us so long to meet each other.

I followed him all the way till I couldn't see him anymore


And that's the end of his trip!

To Joe: Sorry for all the inconveniences and tiredness you faced during this trip. I still hope you had a lot of fun and have some memories you'd like to keep cz I know I'll be keeping all of it.

Hope you guys enjoyed this series!

4 comments

  1. So glad you guys finally saw each other!! Wah, I haven't been following your blog for so long, didn't know all of the juicy gossip!! Haha

    Aww I know how it feels like saying goodbye! Airports usually give me 2 different extreme feelings, euphoria and depression! Haha

    But you'll get there!
    Did you get your visitors Visa yet so you can see him next??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooooo! That was back in January-February though..time flies so fast *sigh* Haha I recently went to check out your blog and noticed you're back to blogging and the layout changed!

      Yeah, that sucks. Lucky you! No need for those unnecessary bipolar days hahah

      Nooooo! I didn't, which is why he came here instead. I went for the interview last December, got denied cz he said I'm still a student. Student doesn't mean I got no money what! Boooo! He didn't even ask to look at my bank statement which was rather impressive...at that time hahaha Sad la :'(

      Delete
    2. Denied??? Waaaat!! Alaaa you should have applied together with your parents or something!! US visa is usually good for 10 years, so they can use it whenever they want to go! I got lots of tips on getting a visa! Should have emailed me earlier before you went la! Super sad laa :(

      Yeah i'm back to blogging, cause I've got nothing to do here hahahaha! Everyday also makan tidur makan tidur, I figured I might as well start writing!

      Delete
    3. Cannot la...my parents have no intentions of visiting the US hahaha More details in the email :) If I ever wanna apply again, I'll make sure to ask you heh

      Yayers! No work ke? Your posts are funny, you should continue! hehe

      Delete

Instagram

Theme by BD