Social Media

The Humble Chef

Parked on a flyover bridge in Pusat Bandar Damansara, is The Humble Chef mobile restaurant! It opens Monday to Saturday, 9.30pm till 12.30am.

The Humble Chef isn't a new eatery, but it's new to me! So I'm gonna blog about it anyway :P Thanks to Muiz, Gurpreet and I got to have some cheap yummy supper! I've always liked the food trucks I see in movies, selling hot dogs or burgers or in Gossip Girl, coffee! So, I was pretty excited to pay them a visit.


long queue



The queue moved rather quickly, so don't worry about it. What you should worry about is the table and chairs haha They have very limited tables, so you'd better pray hard...or just stand next to a table and eye the customers till they eat hurriedly and leave LOL Kidding!


Luckily enough, once we were done ordering our food and looking for a place to sit, a group of friends were leaving and eye-signaled us to take their place. How awesomeee :D



View from my seat

I ordered a Lamb Omelette and Seafood Olio, Gup had the same spaghetti as me and Muiz got a Seafood Carbonara.

Lamb omelette, RM2.50

Seafood olio, RM5

Verdict is, you pay for what you get haha I love the lamb omelette! They added some cheese in it so it tasted really good. I read about their yummy pitas too, but I was afraid we couldn't finish our food. I should've ordered a pita instead of a spaghetti :/ Spaghetti was very filling and didn't taste yucky, so it's okay for me. They were very generous with their prawns too! *thumbs up*



Give it a try if you haven't already! It's a good experience having supper by the roadside with friends, enjoying yummy cheap food! Just don't expect a RM20 spaghetti taste when you're paying RM5 lah, that would be ridiculous. It was worth the money because as cheap as it gets, it wasn't disgusting or bland. My favourite is the omelette. Sooo good, it's worth repeating what I've said hahah

GO OMELETTE!..AND GO JDT!

ps: Our football team, Johor Darul Takzim(JDT) F. C. is playing against Kelantan tonight. I'm not a football person but still...GO JDT, GO! Luaskan kuasamu! Muahahahaha

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD