Social Media

YouTuber Alert!


I make videos and upload them onto YouTube. Therefore, I'm a YouTuber.

(OMG so malu!!)
(No, I have to own it.)

While you're here, might as well subscribe:


Last week, I attended the YouTube Festival Malaysia 2019 held at the Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre (MITEC). A two-day event with the first highlighting a couple of best practices of brands' YouTube ads, and the second being the YouTube Malaysia Ad Awards (where they awarded the YouTube gold plaque to local YouTubers with 1 million subscribers, and brands with best ads in various categories).

I'll get the 'Creator' tag one day

Maybelline Malaysia's makeup booth

That's not the point.

The point is, I want my own YouTube plaques!

I really feel like it's something I can achieve.

For that, I need consistency. I don't have it which is why the last video posted was TWO MONTHS AGO!

Not cool.

I have a lot of ideas, ones which have not been realized because if I'm being honest with myself... just bloody lazy. I need to use the scare amount of whatever spare time I have to squeeze in some filming and video editing lah.

There's this strong feeling that I can actually make my channel work. People are actually tuning in to watch my travel vlogs and exchange program series! There's a pretty good engagement too. So really, all I have to do is to post more frequently and consistently.

Although I didn't really consider myself a YouTuber per se, a colleague of mine reminded me I have a channel with 700 subscribers LOL That, I can't argue with.

So. For beginners (me), I need to find my channel's niche and stick to it.

Ideas are welcomed!

2 comments

Instagram

Theme by BD