Social Media

Restart


Hello?

Anybody here?

...guess not.

If you are... you stalker!!!

This space has been a ghost town for awhile now... one year one month twenty-one days, to be exact.

The reason being - time and a shift of information-intake channel. Everyone's on YouTube these days that even I personally, rarely ever read blogs anymore.

Sometime last week while I was looking at the bookmarks bar of my Google Chrome, I saw my blog and clicked on it. Ah, the nostalgia of penning down my thoughts and experiences. It made me want to start blogging again even if no one reads it - more for the sake of humouring myself.

So let's restart.

There are two things I want to commit to (or try my very best to do, at least):
1) To post once a week - nothing more, nothing less.
2)  Cut all the bullshit I used to write which made my posts lengthy AF.

There will be a shift in topics I write about (my travels will still be covered, don't you worry!) as I plan on syncing my blog with my YouTube channel - yes, I have one ðŸ˜‰

Show your support and subscribe!


That's all for the one post this week. See you soon!


Tell me what you want to read/watch in the comments section!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD