Social Media

Happy Anniversary to you

[As of 29 October 2013]

To TWO years and counting!

Back when I first had a crush on him about 6 years ago, this was my favourite photo XD

He just got back from Basic Training and we started talking in May 2011 ^_^

Being in a long distance relationship isn't easy, but we've managed to make it last this long!
Two years isn't that much of a long time and I plan on doing this long term, and I mean long long term :)

Of course, while being in an LDR makes me a unicorn where people go "Woahh.." when they know I'm in one (just because not everyone can do LDRs) and the fact that Joe and I are in a pretty good situation, I still want to erase the distance between us some time in the future.Distance sucks, I tell ya! Sure, it has its plus points, but who doesn't want to physically see or touch or smell your significant other, right?

Being physically together is what a relationship is about. What's the point of being in a relationship where you don't intend to meet each other, right? The relationship has to go somewhere! I'm reaaaaally looking forward to meeting this guy I've loved for two years some time next year! Keeping my fingers crossed for both our schedules to fit perfectly :D


Everyone wants to be happy and people love someone who makes them happy. He makes me happy Despite the downs we have, I believe we have more ups and I hope to keep it up as much as possible.

Thanks for making me smile I love you! 

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD