Social Media

Little Big Club

Little Big Club is the home to Barney, Bob The Builder, Pingu, Angelina Ballerina and Thomas & Friends! So that's exactly where you'll find them :)

My sisters and I went over to the Little Big Club, situated just upstairs of Hello Kitty Town, after exploring the town. 


The Little Big Club theme park occupies the second and third floor, where Thomas & Friends takes the entire third floor.


Angelina Ballerina

First character we went to visit was Angelina Ballerina's dance studio! Be excited for this one as you'll get to dress up! Maybe if you're a ballerina in real life, you wouldn't be as excited, but hey, you don't get to dress up then take a photo alongside a ballerina mouse everyday, you know :P



It's dress up timeeeeee! The costume you'll be wearing would be a pink tutu skirt, a mouse-ears hairband and a wand. I look awkward as I was wearing a dress, so the tutu skirt kinda clashed with my skirt :(


However, I'm kinda glad because in that photo above, I don't look too awkward with the hair band.. I love hair bands, but I don't buy them as I have really thin hair and I wear glasses...Wearing a hair band just doesn't work for me :( So usually I'll just watch Michelle and mostly, Rebecca shop for pretty hair bands.


With the ballerina herself! :D Rebecca touched her arm and said it's muscley, she thinks it's a man inside the costume hahaha


Pingu

We didn't enter Pingu's igloo..just walked past it. There's nothing much in there..just some games, which you have to pay to play. We didn't wanna spend extra money for some kids games and I kinda don't really like Pingu..so one photo of his igloo! haha


Bob The Builder

Bob's...construction site? was fun! Mainly because there were slides hahah! It's the kind where you'd have to go through some obstacles and find your way to the top of the slide.


Rebecca had the most fun there.. she went up the slide a hundred and one times! haha Guess she's not all that grown up after all :P

Had my share of fun too :D



I was too tired to crawl and climb, so we let Rebecca go ahead and climb more for another slide LOL



Bob's site was one of the biggest among the other characters on the second floor. There were tractors for you the take photos in/with and blocks for you to built a wall.

Thank God I managed to come out of that. It was really meant for kids, I just had to try and squeeze my way in O.o



There's a wall you can build using those blocks, but we didn't bother to. We just hurried of taking photos before more people came. Basically, we were there for photos and to experience, not very much to play as it's very kiddy. Kids will definitely love this family theme park though!

On the back of Bob's truck!


Oh! I forgot to mention. You'll have to take off your shoes upon entering, as the ground is foam. It's kinda rough too, since it's supposed to be the road. Very nice for my foot, actually(for those who know my foot's problem hahaha).



Barney

By the time we reached Barney's place, we were hungry and tired already. Barney is actually very near to the entrance, but we went clockwise from the left side.

To enter Barney's place, we'll also need to remove our shoes..so Michelle just went in, took a couple of photos and came out.

The memories I have of Barney are Michelle and I would cry at the end of every Barney episode on tv, when Barney and the kids will sing the "I love you, you love me.." song. We'd place our arms on each other's shoulder like they would in the tv and sing the song, swaying from side to side.

The reason why we would cry is really silly. It felt like Barney was going away, since he was going back to his doll form. So in a way it's like we wouldn't see him again, but actually the show was on almost everyday *face palm* And yes, we would cry after every. single. episode. hahahah! Oh us!

I also didn't like Baby Bop. I found her really annoying but I loved the song "My blankey lies over the ocean" hahah! As you know, all kids have their one favourite item.. and I still do :X

(I just noticed B.J.'s name is kinda vulgar :/)



If you have kids and would like for them to have some fun, bring your family to Nusajaya for this family theme park! Also, if you're just a Johorean of any age, you'd wanna check it out just because..I mean, it is one of the new tourist attractions. So why not go experience it first, right? :)

Thomas & Friends are gonna sum up my trip in the next post, do check back often!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD